Weleda Invigorating Rosemary Bath Milk 200ml
Regular Price: was £10.60
Rosemary essential oil, a real concentrate of solar heat, is a powerful tonic.
Stimulating vital exchanges, it reinforces vitality, helps the body to better regulate its heat and dispels feelings of fatigue.
It is for this reason that the Weleda Invigorating Rosemary Bath Milk 200ml is ideal to invigorate and restore vitality to the body.
Taken preferably in the morning, it helps you to recharge your batteries and stimulates energy for the whole day, particularly in the event of alarm clock difficulties!
Free from conservatives, artificial colours, synthetic perfumes and mineral oils.
Not tested on animals.
IndicationsA product that is beneficial for the body and mind.
Directions for use
- Pour 2 to 4 plugs of the essence into the bathwater and stir for a few seconds (do not add this product too soon into the water because it is rich in volatile essential oil).
- This bath milk can also be used in the shower, by putting a few drops onto a wet washcloth, but also in bath (in the case of cold feet) or friction, from bottom to top, on tired legs.
- Non-foaming, can be taken in a hot tub.
- After the bath, extend the invigorating action of the Rosemary bath milk and nourish the skin with a protective heat wrap by applying the Weleda Arnica Massage Oil.
- To take full advantage of the benefits of balneotherapy at home, you just need to know a few simple rules about the art of bathing.
Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Potassium Olivate, Limonene*, Linalool*
*from natural essential oils
Active components: rosemary essential oil, olive oil based soap.