Vichy LiftActiv Eye Cream 15ml
Vichy LiftActiv Eye Cream 15ml offers a close correction with a 360° effective lifting effect for the gaze, and suitable even for sensitive eyes. This innovation is made possible thanks to the LiftActiv Eye Cream from Vichy. It combines 3 powerful high tolerant special ingredients:
- Rhamnose: 100% natural plant sugar which is both soothing and anti-ageing. Capable of stimulating the source of the dermis (the source of youthfulness in the skin). For a complete anti-ageing correction it restores wrinkles and firmness in the skin.
- Caffeine: Concealer promotes skin microcirculation and non-water drainage.
- Escin (extract of horse chestnut): Anti-bag, anti-inflammatory to decongest and soothe.
Your eye contour is left rejuvenated, with a refreshed look. Its instant beautifying texture, non-runny texture is easy application.Discover more excellent skin care treatments from Vichy's LiftActiv range here.
Eye-lifting treatment for all women catering to full eye correction.
- Wrinkles, eyelids.
- Dark circles and puffiness.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes.
Apply in the morning and evening with light touches on the whole of the contour of the eye (dark circles, upper lid up to the brow). LIghtly apply to the skin (without pressure), from the inside to the outside of the eye, using gentle tapping movements with the tips of your fingers. Complete the application on the crows feet. LiftActiv Eye Cream can be applied up to the edge of the eyelashes.
Aqua / Water - Dimethicone - Hydrogenated Polyisobutene - Glycerin - Cetyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Peg-40 Stearate - Cera Alba / Beeswax - Potassium Cetyl Phosphate - Stearic Acid - Stearyl Alcohol - Sorbitan Tristearate - Triethanolamine - Caffeine - Methylparaben - Silica - Sodium Benzoate - Sodium Dextran Sulfate - Myristyl Alcohol - Escin - Palmitic Acid - Rhamnose - Phenoxyethanol - Adenosine - Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Tocopheryl Acetate - Poloxamer 338 - Ascorbyl Glucoside - Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - Pentylene Glycol.