Uriage Bariéderm Crème Insulating Repairing Cream 75ml
Regular Price: was £7.70
Bariéderm is the first Poly-2p regenerative solution: an innovative invention from Uriage. The combination of the two substances based on macromolecules works in two ways on your skin:
- Surface insulation: protection from external aggressions on your skin.
- Deep repair into the skin: restores damage to the epidermis.
Bariéderm is a cream that is well-tolerated by skin and forms a new defensive layer on your skin.
More than a simple protection, Bariéderm provides a protective layer to skin from damage by external aggressions:
- Thanks to its unique composition, it is well tolerated by skin types.
- Non-greasy texture is invisible on skin.
- Its formula has no artificial fragrance and is hypoallergenic.
Apply this cream every day on the area of skin you wish to protect or repair. Apply more often if necessary.
To hydrate, restore and repair your skin while you are out and about, we recommend the Uriage Thermal Water 2 x 300ml.
Aqua, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Uriage Thermal Spring Water, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Squalane, Magnesium Sulfate, Brassica Campestris Sterols, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Polyquaternium-51.
1 x 75ml tube.Feedback on this page ?