Moustidose Insect Repellent Milk 50ml
Manufacturer: Laboratoires Gilbert
Regular Price: was £4.20
The Moustidose Insect Repellent Milk 50ml is an anti-mosquito spray which effectively protects against Aedes aegypti mosquito (which can by the vector for illnesses like dengue fever or chikungunya) and Anopheles Stephensi mosquitoes.
It's hypoallergenic formula, adapted to sensitive skin, contains a molecule known to repel mosquitoes: Icaridin (also called Picaridin). Thanks to the latter compoud, the Moustidose Insect Repellent Milk 50ml protects you straight after application for 12 hours!
This formula also contains ingredients to moisturise the epiderma and sooth the skin:
- aloe vera
- sweet almond oil
IndicationsAnti-mosquito spray for the whole family (adults and children from 24 months).
Directions for use
Shake the spray before use. Spray the milk (from a distance of 10cm from the skin) on the exposed areas of the body (around 6 sprays for a forearm).
For the face, spray the product onto the hands first, then apply. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
Apply every 10 hours (or every 8 hours when carrying out sporting activity). Reapply after taking a shower or bathing.
- Do not exceed 3 applications per day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not apply to the hands and face of young children (risk of oral ingestion).
- Do not apply to muscosal linings or extensive skin lesions.
- Do not use on pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use in the case of previous or present skin allergies.
- Limit consecutive use to 1 month.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with clear water and consult a specialist.
- In case of ingestion, immediately consult a doctor and show him the packaging/ingredients.
- The maximum storage temperature advised is 30°C.
- Do not discard the residues in the drain.