Arkopharma Forcapil 3 Month Hair and Nails Treatment 180 Capsules
Regular Price: was £23.10
The Arkopharma Forcapil 3 Month Treatment has been formulated for the health and beauty of your hair and nails. It contains essential nutrients, useful for fighting hair loss, also called alopecia, caused by stress, fatigue, climate variations...
Forcapil contains, in particular, zinc (which contributes to maintaining normal hair and nails), vitamins, and sulphuric amino acids. More specifically, each capsules contains B vitamins:
- Vitamin B5;
- Vitamin B8, which contributes to maintaining normal skin and hair;
- Vitamin B6, also called pyridoxine, which contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine and homocysteine (amino acids which play a role in the structure of the hair);
- Vitamin B12, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
The sulphuric amino acids that they contain are:
These sulphuric amino acids, as well as zinc, are part of the composition of keratin - the main constituent of hair, which is responsible for its suppleness and strength.
It is advised to take the capsules for a duration of at least 2 months because hair growth is slow (around 1.5cm per month, on average).
This treatment is also beneficial to the nails, making them stronger and more resistant.
Directions for use
In the attack phase: take 2 capsules in the morning, lunch and evening, for a period of 2 weeks.
In the maintenance phase: take 2 capsules in the morning, for 6 weeks.
Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, from the 2nd trimester onwards.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not surpass the recommended daily dose.
- Must not substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
To note: Taking Forcapil does not increase body hair.