Synergia D-Stress 80 Tablets
The D-Stress Tablets have been specially developed by experts in nutritional medicine at Synergia.
This dietary supplement for health and well-being is protected under international patent and contains a concentration of magnesium, taurine, arginine and vitamin B.
Synergia D-Stress has many specially selected ingredients aimed at boosting your bodily health:
- Vitamins B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavine), B3 (Niacine), B6 (Pyridoxine), B8 (Biotine), and magnesium participate in the normal funtionaing of your nervous system.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and magnesium contribute to energetic metabolism and help reduce fatigue.
- Vitmaine B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to fully functioning intellectual perfomance and reducing fatigue.
Dietary supplement for normal intellectual performance and reduced tiredness.
D-Stress can be used in two different ways: either for regular use or urgent use.
Our pharmacists make the following recommendations:
- Regular use: We recommend to take 2, 4 or 6 tablets spread out through the day to be taken with meals. Can be changed according to need.
- Urgent use: Take 3 to 4 tablets at once. Improvement to be expected usually within the first half hour after intake.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Store in a dry place away from heat. Do not leave within reach of children. Should not subsitute a healthy and varied diet.
Vitamins PP, B5, B1, B2, B6, B8, B9.
Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate.
Anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica.
Film-coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
Dye: complex chlorophyll.
Actives for 6 tablets (% RDA):
Magnesium Glycerophosphate .. 1.66g - including Magnesium element .. 180mg (48%),
L-arginine HCI .. 600mg,
Taurine .. 210mg,
Vitamin PP .. 30mg (187%),
Vitamin B5 .. 6mg (100%),
Vitamin B1 .. 4.2mg (381%),
Vitamin B2 .. 3mg (214%),
Vitamin B6 .. 2mg (142%) ,
Vitamin B8 .. 450g (900%),
Vitamin B9 .. 200g (100%).
80 tablets.Feedback on this page ?