Physiodose + Physiological Saline Solution 40 Single Doses
Manufacturer: Laboratoires Gilbert
Physiodose is a physiological saline solution, a real ally for mums to clean their babies. Physiological solution, is a saline solution made up of 9g/l sodium chloride and purified water.
It cleanes the eyes and the nose thanks to its anti-septic properties. This childcare essential also makes it possible to wash small wounds.
There are no contraindications or secondary effects to this isotonic solution. It is tolerated perfectly by new borns, children and adults. Kept in a singe-dose format of 5ml, the sterility of the product is optimal.
Directions for use
Our pharmacists recommend to use the Physiodose Physiological Saline Solution for:
- Lean your head back and insert the end into a nostril to deliver a dose.
- Squeeze the solution gently into the nose.
- Do the same for the other nostril.
- You may lean your head forward again and allow the solution to flow out.
- Do not heavily blow your nose for a few minutes afterwards to allow it to set in.
- This solution can be used via trickling, direct application or while cleansing.
- Due to the risk of rapid bacterial contamination, any open dose must not be stored for more than 24 hours.