Now that spring is finally upon us we can look forward to sunny days ahead, but there’s no time to wait when it comes to regaining your skin radiance and ditching that winter paleness. Unfortunately, we are not always blessed with the best weather, giving more reason to take the power into our own hands! So get your head start with our skin radiance range to achieve immediate and stunning skin!
'Universal' tinted moisturisers
Combining a day care treatment with pigment, you have tinted moisturisers!
- • They provide hydration and light coverage as well as a tinted veil to give you a natural-looking, healthy and beautiful glow to your skin in one simple application!
- • Dazzlingly simple, it can be used on normal skin types which is not prone to blemishes nor in need of intense hydration.
- • Usually available in two colours (natural or gold), all you have to do is choose the right one for your skin tone!
Facial, tinted moisturizer
Tinted cream for a uniform complexion and hydrated skin. For dark skin.
Phyts Make Up
Regular Price: was £19.80
Enhancing 4 in 1 care to unify, moisturise and firm the skin while protecting it from daily pollution and...
BB Creams: Friends to blemish-prone skin
BB stands for ‘Blemish Balm’ as it is specially designed to do exactly that!
- • Fitting somewhere between moisturising cream and foundation, BB cream is a true revolution in beauty-routine cosmetics.
- • Depending on the brand, the benefits are many and can vary. Their job is to moisturise the skin, cover up blemishes, unify your complexion and give you radiant-looking skin.
- • Some BB creams also contain a small amount of UV protection for your skin which also offsets skin ageing.
- • As its name entails, BB cream is for blemish-prone skin and is the perfect substitute for foundation or can be used as a make-up base to unify your complexion.
A BB cream 5-in-1 for a skin in a single step
5-in-1 tinted cream for a perfect and radiant skin tone.
Unifying anti-blemish corrector cream.
Complexion illuminator with SPF20 for all skin types.
CC Creams: Perfect to correct redness or dark spots
CC means ‘Colour Control’ and is indicated pour controlling the colour of your complexion. Just like BB cream, CC cream is aimed at perfecting your complexion.
- •Used for moisturising, soothing and protecting your skin, CC creams are specifically formulated to cover, treat and prevent redness and dark spots thanks to their intelligent pigment-corrector action.
- • With a light, fluidy texture and natural coverage, CC cream is suitable for all skin types affected by redness, dark spots or tired-looking skin.
- • This cream returns radiance to the skin and instinctively corrects pigmentation defects in your complexion.
Foundation Cc cream
CC cream to smooth wrinkles, unify and correct the complexion.
Anti-redness masking cream to soothe, regerate and alleviate redness.
19 natural assets for luminously perfect skin care, a uniform and spotless complexion.
Complexion correction to conceal imperfections and plump skin.
BB cream tinted clear to sublimate the complexion.
DD Creams: Skin protection par excellence
DD stands for ‘Daily Defense’ to give you daily skin care protection.
- • A newcomer to the scene of skin care, DD cream is formulated with the same base as its predecessors.
- • As a skin perfecting cream, it is lightly tinted and moisturises and soothes your skin giving you not just a beautiful glow but also greater protection.
- • A cross between a day cream, foundation and sunscreen, it is ideal for summer and provides great protection from the sun’s rays as well as external aggressions (i.e. pollution) thanks to its high sun protection factor and antioxidant active ingredients.
- Buy 1 Get 10% OFF
- Buy 2 or more Get 20% OFF
Perfecting DD cream with 3-in-1 action which brings beauty and brightness to your skin.
So there you have it, achieve your skin radiance is the right product for you! Now have a look through our tinted moisturisers, BB, CC and DD creams and you'll find the perfect product for your skin!