Cystiphane Hair and Nails 120 Tablets
- Buy 2, Get £2 OFF
Developed by Bailleul Biorga, Cystiphane Hair and Nails is a dietary supplement rich in zinc, L-Cystine, vitamin B6 and arginine. Cystiphane's formula has been specially developed to create a supplement that can revitalise weakened hair and nails caused by a variety of different factors (temperature variations, stress, pollution). Restores hair and nail's strength and vitality.
Cystiphane Hair and Nails benefits from these active ingredients:
- Sulphur containing amino acid L-Cystine, which encourages keratin production and sends it to the hair and nails to enhance their growth.
- Zinc, which helps promote healthy hair and nails. It also protects against oxidative stress, which is an imbalance in the body's ability to fight against toxins.
- Vitamin B6, which aids the absorption of cysteine.
The Cystiphane range by Bailleul Biorga also includes anti-dandruff and anti-hair loss treatments. For taking care of your hair, discover the Ecophane range which provides treatment for all types of damaged hair and nails, in the form of supplements and shampoos which work to restore shine and strength, leaving hair beautifully healthy.
Dietary supplement which promotes the growth of healthy and radiant hair and nails.
Directions for use:
To get the most from this dietary supplement, our pharmacists recommend the following:
- Take 4 tablets a day either all together or 2 twice during the day.
- Take with a meal.
- 3 month renewable course.
L-Cystine, Coating Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agent: Talc, Coating Agent: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Sulfate, Firming Agent: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Arginine, Vitamin B6, Coating Agent: Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax, Colouring Agent: Riboflavin
Box of 120 tablets.
Number of reviews : 2Average rating : 5 /5S. Amandathe 13/08/20175/ 5I use these tablets as they really help to prevent so many pieces of my hair falling out. And it has begun to thicken. I had bought it a few times elsewhere, but then saw that Sanareva required a much lower price!B. Elenathe 07/06/20175/ 5Very pleased