XLS Medical Extra Fort 120 tablets + offered pillbox
Regular Price: was £79.00
Developed by OMEGA Pharma laboratory, XLS Medical extra strong range XLS Medical is a medical device made from Clavitanol. In a single tablet, medical XLS managed the feat to gather a sensor of fat and carbohydrate. Its patented formula contains a complex of plant: the Clavitanol. This complex has the power to reduce the transformation of nutrients in calories and also decreases their assimilation by your body.
Clinically proven, this process leads to significantly decrease the calorie intake. As a result, helps you lose more weight than with a simple plan in addition to a physical exercise. Moreover, its action lowers the rate of blood insulin and glucose which, therefore, promotes the reduction of cravings and blood sugar management.
XLS strong extra Medical is a medical device having been certified following several evaluations according to the laws in force relating to medical devices.
XLS Medical extra strong is a weight loss supplement.
Directions for use:
Santediscount pharmacists advise you to follow these directions in order to take full advantage of the effectiveness of XLS Medical extra strong. This medical device can be an effective way to prevent weight gain during a high-calorie meal.
- 30 minutes before dinner and lunch, take two tablets in a glass of water.
- Don't forget to drink enough during the day.
- Do not take this medical device within 2 hours following fat-soluble medications (ex: birth control pills)
However, this medical device is indicated for:
- Youth under 18 years (except medical advice)
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People with a BMI less than 18.5
- People with allergies known grape, corn, or has their derivatives (in this case your doctor prior to XLS extra strong)
We strongly discourage you to exceed the above prescribed daily dose (4 tablets).
Clavitanol, cellulose microcrystalline, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), aluminate phosphate, magnesium stearate.
Box a month. 120 tablets + offered pillboxFeedback on this page ?