Thermacare Self-Heating Back Patch 4 units
Self-heating patches for back pain relief - 8 hours of heat, up to 16 hours of relief
Do not use :
DescriptionThermaCare Self-Heating Back Patches relieve back pain without the use of medication. Their patented honeycomb design delivers consistent heat at 40°C for up to 8 hours and provides up to 16 hours of relief*.
ThermaCare Self-Heating Back Patches are ergonomic, adjustable, comfortable belts that fit all body types and support you throughout your daily activities.
This medical device is a regulated health product, which carries the CE mark as part of this regulation.
*8 hours while wearing the heating patch + 8 hours after wearing = 16 hours of relief.
IndicationsMedical device for pain treatment by thermotherapy
ThermaCare self-heating patches provide targeted relief of muscle and joint pain due to muscle strain, muscle sprains, muscle soreness, sprains or osteoarthritis.
It is suitable for chronic or occasional pain.
Directions for useInstructions for use :
To benefit from therapeutic heat, follow these steps:
1. The ThermaCare heating patch is activated by air. Do not open the bag until you are ready to use it.
2. Place the belt over the painful area on clean, dry skin (if you are 55 or older, place the belt over clothing rather than directly on the skin).
3. The patch starts to heat up within minutes and provides 8 hours of constant warmth.
4. After use, remove the patch and discard it.
Do not use the patch for more than 8 hours at a time on the same area and wait 24 hours between uses.
Precautions for use :
This product may cause blisters and skin burns. Check your skin frequently. If irritation or burns occur, remove the patch immediately. The risk of burning increases with age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear the patch over clothing and do not use it while sleeping.
Consult your doctor before use if you have diabetes, circulatory problems, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or if you are pregnant.
Each blister contains iron (approximately 2 g). If swallowed, contact a doctor immediately. In case of skin or eye contact, remove the patch, rinse the affected area with water and contact a doctor immediately.
Do not use :
- if the cells leak and/or the patch deteriorates
- in combination with other topical medications or other sources of heat
- on injured skin
- on parts of the body that are insensitive to heat
- on bruises or wounds that are less than 48 hours old
- on people who cannot remove the product themselves without assistance or are unable to follow all precautions for use, including children and some elderly people
- in children under 12 years of age
- more than 8 hours per day.
Keep out of reach of children.