Thermacare Heating Patch for Neck and Nape of the neck 6 units
Self-heating patches to relieve back pain - 8h of heat, up to 16h of relief
DescriptionThermaCare Nuque self-heating patches relieve neck muscle pain (torticollis) without the use of medication. Their patented cells diffuse a constant heat of 40°C for 8 hours and provide up to 16 hours of relief*.
The self-heating ThermaCare Neck Patches have an ergonomic format that adapts to the movements of the neck and shoulders and allow you to remain active all day long. They can also be applied to the wrists.
This medical device is a regulated health product, which is CE marked under these regulations.
*8h while wearing the heating patch + 8h after wearing it = 16h of relief.
IndicationsMedical device for the treatment of pain by thermotherapy.
ThermaCare self-heating patches offer targeted relief of muscle and joint pain resulting from muscle tension, strain, strain, sprain or osteoarthritis.
It is suitable for chronic or occasional pain.
Directions for useInstructions for use :
To benefit from the therapeutic heat, follow the following steps:
1. The ThermaCare heating patch is activated by contact with air. Only open the sachet at the time of use.
2. Remove the protective film on the back of the patch.
3. Apply the adhesive side to the painful area on clean, dry skin and press firmly (if you are 55 years or older, apply the patch over clothing rather than directly to the skin).
4. The patch begins to heat up in a few minutes and provides 8 hours of constant heat.
5. After use, remove the patch by gently lifting one end and discard it.
Do not use the patch for more than 8 hours at a time on the same area and wait 24 hours between uses.
Precautions for use :
This product may cause blistering and skin burns. Check your skin frequently. If irritation or burning occurs, remove the patch immediately. The risk of burns increases with age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear the patch on clothing and do not use it while you sleep.
Consult your doctor before use if you have diabetes, circulatory problems, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or if you are pregnant.
Each blister contains iron (about 2 g). If swallowed, contact a doctor immediately. If contact with skin or eyes occurs, remove the patch, rinse the affected area with water and contact a doctor immediately.
Do not use :
- in case of leakage of the blisters and/or damage to the patch
- in combination with other medicines for local use or other sources of heat
- on an injured skin
- on parts of the body insensitive to heat
- in the case of bruises or wounds that are less than 48 hours old
- on persons who cannot remove the product themselves without outside help or who are unable to follow all the precautions for use, including children and certain elderly people
- in children under 12 years of age
- more than 8 hours a day.
Keep out of the reach of children.