Pranarôm oil essential organic incense 5ml
Organic incense Pranarôm essential oil is elaborated with the aromatic resin of the Boswellia sacra, a shrub with pink or white flowers, found in the South of the Arabian peninsula and North-East of Africa.
Known since ancient times, incense is part of the sacred substances conducive to meditation and used in religious rituals. In fumigations, essential oil would work on oneself, it relacherait nervous tension.
Directions for use:
Air circulation: +++ (highly recommended)
Cutaneous: +++ (massage a few drops diluted in vegetable oil in local application.)
Inhalation aerosol: -.
Essential oil discouraged:
- Women (and);
- Women breastfeeding;
- in children less than 6 years old.
Precautions of use:
- Make a test of application of the preparation, in the bend of the elbow, at least 48 hours before you use it.
- Keep away from heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Follow the recommended dosage.
Essential oil 100% pure and natural.
Aromatic molecules: Limonene, α-pinene
Part distilled: Oleoresin
A bottle of 5ml.Feedback on this page ?