Pranarôm Aromapar Lotion spray 30ml
- 1 Bag FREE
Aromapar lotion is a natural treatment developed by Pranarôm, laboratory leader in the field of scientific aromatherapy, in order to combat the lice in the scalp of your children.
Its formula is made up of different essential oils, including those:
- of clove.
- oregano in Greece.
- eucalyptus disbarred,
- of Pennyroyal.
This gentle care can be used frequently. It is effective without attacking the scalp of your child.
Most of this product? Its smell nice and cool.
Protective lotion for the hair of the children.
Prior to use, read the label and product information.
In order to assess the risk of allergy skin essential oils:
- spray the lotion in the bend of the elbow;
- keep it folded a few minutes.
If there is redness, tingling, or other unpleasant reaction: avoid the use of the product.If there is no reaction: apply the lotion under the conditions of use.
Use of the care:
Protection: in the morning, 2 sprays on the sensitive spots (temples and necks) Aromapar lotion.
For more serious cases:
- 12 sprays of the lotion on scalp, to the base of the hair. (Protect the eyes of the child).
- Spread the lotion on the hair and massage (the hair must be wet).
- Let stand for half an hour minimum.
- Soft or with Aromapar shampoo, wash the hair with a shampoo.
- Dip a comb in warm vinegar and carefully comb the hair.
Repeat this method of applying 1 time a week for 3 consecutive weeks. And if the problem persist: repeat the complete operation for 3 consecutive days.
- Avoid contact with eyes (in case of irritation, rinse the eye thoroughly under running water).
- Do not use in children under the age of 30 months.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Recommended in case of known respiratory sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- External use.
Note: the presence of crystals of limonene in the lotion is possible and does not affect anything, the quality of the product.
Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Essential Oils 34%: Melaleuca Alternifolia, Cananga Odorata, Lavandula Hybrida, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eugenia Caryophyllus Mentha Pulegium, Myrthus Communis, Origanum Hercalerotium, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool (natural).Biocide TP19, contains 6.7% (m/m) of lavender, Lavandula Hybrida, extracts (case 91722-69-9).
A 30ml spray.