Oligobs pregnancy Omega 3 30 tablets£12.05
During breastfeeding, newborn has the only nutrients it needs for its growth from his MOM the breastfeeding mother needs are so close to those of the pregnant woman. Oligobs pregnancy omega 3 (tablets + capsules) is an association of vitamins, trace elements and essential fatty acids (omega-3) prepared according to the requirements of quality of CCD, laboratory of women.
operating Olibobs pregnancy tips:
1 capsule daily with a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- vitamin B1 (1, 8 mg/cp) is essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, it operates as such in nervous and muscle functioning.
- Vitamin B2 [(1,6mg/cp) ensures good health of the skin, mucous membranes and is involved in the phenomenon of vision. ]
- Vitamin B6 (2 mg/PC) is essential to the metabolism of glycogen and proteins, to normal function: nervous system, red blood cells and the immune system in the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B8 (100g/cp) is involved in the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins. It protects the skin and dander and is involved in the synthesis of vitamins B9 and B12.
- Vitamin B9 (400g/cp) is necessary for the cell multiplication and is involved in the tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12 (3g/cp) participated in the normal function of the immune system, the formation of red blood cells, cell division and energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D3 [(5g/cp) promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.] It is involved in bone growth.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!