Oligobs pregnancy iron 30 capsules£8.70
Oligobs pregnancy iron is a balanced vitamins and trace elements, developed according to the requirements of quality of CCD laboratory of women. Oligobs pregnancy iron is particularly suitable whenever an iron supplementation is recommended and during all the pregnancy.
fetus draws from her mother the nutrients it needs for its growth, where increased needs in pregnant women. Oligobs pregnancy iron is specially formulated to meet both the needs of mothers during pregnancy, but also of their baby. Vitamins and minerals as "it contains form a complex balanced.
vitamins B1, B2, B6, B8, B9, B12 and D3, Zinc, copper, iron, are components beneficial to metabolism of women pregnant or wishing to be, as well as her child, contained in Oligobs pregnancy iron."
Oligobs pregnancy iron operating tips:
1 capsule per day, to swallow with a glass of water.
- Advice of lifestyle during pregnancy:
- not to consume alcohol, tobacco, or harmful substances
- favour a varied and balanced diet: preferring foods accelerate transit (green vegetables, prunes, milk, yogurt...)
- Drink plenty of water (more), especially fasting, fruit juices, to promote hydration of digesta
- Make moderate but daily exercise: walking, swimming...
- Vitamin B1 contributes to a normal energy metabolism, a normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological functions.
- Vitamin B2 helps maintain a normal skin, normal vision and normal mucosa.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal metabolism of glycogen and protein, normal psychological functions, normal red blood cells, the immune system formation and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B8 contributes to a normal energy metabolism. It contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and mucous membranes normal.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to the growth of the breast tissue during pregnancy and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, the normal formation of red blood cells, and plays a role in the process of cell division and contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D contributes to the absorption and the normal use of calcium and phosphorus.
She contributes to the maintenance of a normal frame.
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system, a fertility and a normal reproduction. It helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, helps normal hair and skin pigmentation, it contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin levels, helps reduce fatigue and it plays a role in the process of dividing cell.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!