Nutergia Ergyphilus children 14 sachets
SKU 9647192 Nutergia Ergyphilus child
Ergyphilus children associated Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria selected to vitamin D3
The 3 strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ,
- Lactobacillus fermentum ,
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- the criteria of selection of the strains of ERGYPHILUS children: man-made
- stomach acid and bile tolerance
- stability reinforced by the presence of a specific protective complex promoting the survival of strains.
Ergyphilus children operating tips:
- For children from 0 to 6 years : 1 sachet per day to dilute in the first warm bottle.
- For the largest: 1 sachet per day to dilute in 1/2 glass of water, preferably in the morning or outside meals.
Must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children and away from heat and humidity.
Conservation: reception keep the product in preference to + 4 C.
Filler: potato starch, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG *, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium infantis, antioxidant: vitamin C, vitamin D3. May contain traces of milk protein.
* Strain patent Valio Ltd, Finland.
- Vitamin D3 0.75 g (15% NSV *)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 1 billion
- Lactobacillus fermentum 1 Mrd
- Bifidobacterium infantis 1 bn
* Values nutrition of Reference.