Nutergia Ergyphilus 60 capsules
SKU 9647163 Nutergia Ergyphilus more
Ergyphilus Plus is a dietary supplement developed by Nutergia Labs. It is composed of 4 strains of revivifiable lactic measured more than 6 billion for each capsule. Here are 4 strains of ferments, selected by Nutergia:
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG * ,
- Bifidobacterium bifidum ,
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
* strain patent Valio Ltd, Finland
Nutergia lab uses very strict selection for the development of these strains criteria:
- stomach acid and bile tolerance
- stability reinforced by the presence of a specific protective complex promoting the survival of strains.
Take 2 to 4 capsules per day, to take out meals, preferably in the morning. Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, without exceeding the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children and away from moisture. Storage: upon receipt store the product in preference to + 4 C.
Filler: potato starch, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacilli and bifidus lyophilized (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG *, l. paracasei *, l. acidophilus *, Bifidobacterium bifidum *), anti-caking agent: magnesium plant; antioxidant stearate: vitamin C.
* Traces of milk and soy
dosage used for capsule
Feedback on this page ?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG * 3 billion
- Lactobacillus paracasei 1.88 billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 0.75 Mrd
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.37 billion