Carmelite Water 100ml
Carmelite water based on 14 plants and 9 spices.
Manufacturer: Eau de Mélisse des Carmes
Directions for useCarmelite Water has been on the market since 1611. It is natural and consists of 14 plants and 9 spices.
The medicinal plants present in the formula are :
- Carmelite, sage and angelica support the proper functioning of the intestinal tract and are involved in digestion,
- Marjoram contributes to the proper functioning of the liver,
- Rosemary supports the immune system,
- Savory and camomile are natural sources of antioxidants,
- Thyme supports the body's natural defences.
- Lily of the valley, Watercress, Lemon Zest, Cuckoo, Lavender and Mugwort complete the formula.
As for the spices, those chosen are :
- Coriander, which is involved in digestion,
- Cinnamon, which supports the good health of the upper respiratory tract,
- Clove and Green Anise, which are involved in digestion,
- Fennel, which contributes to the body's elimination functions,
- Gentian Root, which is traditionally used in mental and physical fatigue,
- Angelica Root, which participates in digestive comfort and intervenes in digestion.
- Nutmeg and Sandalwood are also used in the composition of this product.
Please note that..: The plants and spices in Carmelite water are produced and selected fresh or dried, in plantations all over the world.