Herbesan Ginseng jelly Royal 20 bulbs 10 bulbs offered 15 ml£13.00
Herbesan Ginseng Royal Jelly is a food supplement made from plants, bee products and vitamins.
- The Ginseng is a root, traditionally used in China since more than 5000 year
- the Royal Jelly is the exclusive food of the Queen Bee, who lives 40 times longer than a working bee.
- The vitamin C helps to reduce fatigue.
- The Acerola is a small fruit found in South America and is commonly called "Cherry of the Antilles". Its juicy, tangy flesh is a source of vitamin C: it contains 50 times more than the orange!
1 bulb per day during meals, preferably morning, diluted in half a glass of water. Renewable program several times in the year. Program 3-month consecutive maximum.
purified water.. Pineapple concentrate... Fluid extract of Panax Ginseng CA Meyer of Manchuria (1000 mg *, 20 mg * ginsenosides) (root.. support: maltodextrin).. Vitamin C (180 mg *)... Royal Jelly (250 mg *)... Acerola (vitamin C (support: maltodextrin).. anti-caking: sucrose, silica) (75 mg *). * average quantity for a bulb of 15 ml
* Equivalent dry plants per 15 ml ampoule
dye-free, preservative-free and alcohol-free.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!