Green Mark Pro Digitensio cuff BP 3BM1-3 p
SKU 4716913 brand green Pro Digitensio cuff BP 3BM1-3 p
Mark Green offers hardware high-tech medical. Blood pressure monitor cuff Digitensio gives accurate measurement of blood pressure monitors for monitoring on a daily basis of hypertension.
- Model BP 3BM1-3 p
- arrhythmia Detection
- 2 X 30 memory
- voltage and pulse measurement
- inflating and deflating fully automatic
- method of oscillometric measurement
Digitensio cuff operating tips:
Insert the cuff hard upper left arm so that the tube points in the direction of the front arm (about 2-3 cm of the elbow).
- Tighten the free end of the cuff securing the Velcro band.
- Do not overtighten.
- Press the button "O/I" to turn on.
- Inflation starts, when measurement is completed a long beep sounds.
- Avoid eating, exercise and wash you in 30 minutes before the voltage socket
- sit quiet for at least 5 minutes before taking your blood pressure
- do not take your voltage standing. Sit back and keep your arm at the level of the heart.
- Do not talk or move while you are taking your pressure.
- While the camera takes your blood pressure, avoid strong electromagnetic interference caused by the microwave and mobile phones.
- Wait at least 3 minutes before resuming your pressure.
- Try to take your blood pressure at the same time each day to get consistent results.
- Identified measures are comparable only when they are taken on the same arm, in the same position and at the same time of the day.
- This blood pressure monitor is not recommended for people suffering from arrhythmia severe.