This product is no longer made or distributed.
Dermophil Indian Stick lip Dermokids cherry£2.20
This lip stick is designed specifically for children whose fragile mucous membranes need to be permanently protected against cold, wind, heat and air conditioning who assault without forgetting devices dental, often worn at this age and that splinter lips.
- Shea butter: nourishes and softens the lining labial weakened.
- Vitamin E: captures the free radicals responsible for aging skin premature.
- Alpha - Bisabolol: soothes the parched lips and damaged.
- Filters UVA - UVB: protect the lips of the solar radiation
- aromas and natural dyes: flavour and naturally color the stick for an application 'pleasure'.
- protective Excipient: mixture of waxes , reinforces the protection of the lips to the cold and dryness.
the following components of the lips Dermokids cherry stick:
Shea butter, vitamin E, Alpha - Bisabolol, filters UVA - UVB, aromas and natural dyes, protective Excipient