Codiflex comfort & flexibility articular 30 capsules
SKU: 4031517 Codifra Codiflex comfort & joint flexibility
Codifra is a french laboratory specializing in the micronutrition and food supplements, it remains at the forefront of scientific research.
Codiflex is a dietary supplement based on eggs of herring assayed by Phospholipid, white willow, Manganese, vitamin D, and vitamin E. this add-in has been specially formulated by specialists in nutrition and can be used by sportsmen.
Codiflex comfort & flexibility joint composition:
to bring you well-being and joint flexibility, Codiflex contains:
- of aqueous extracts of bark white willow, white willow contributes to the health of the muscles and joints.
- of Manganese which contributes to the formation of connective tissue as well as vitamin E from natural origin that participates in the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the backbone.
of marine phospholipids contained in wild herring eggs and Omega 3 supplement formula.
this food supplement is in the form of capsule Licaps of marine origin for optimal conservation of the properties of semi-liquid elements.
for a program of attack take two capsules per day for 15 days. for an interview take one capsule one month. Codiflex is renewable.
this food supplement is not contraindicated in pregnant women or breastfeeding.
must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children and away from moisture and heat.
Composition for 2 capsules:
- extract 300 mg herring eggs
- including phospholipids 90 mg
- which DHA 85 mg
- EPA 25 mg
- 100 mg white willow extract
- including salicin 2 mg
- vitamin E of origin natural 12mg
- manganese 2 mg
- Vitamin D3 5microg
Number of reviews : 2Average rating : 5 /5B. Michaelthe 11/04/20185/ 5It certainly takes the edge off the pain and works well. I do take some break periods sometimes too, so that it remains effective for my situation.B. Michaelthe 19/02/20175/ 5Initially took the edge off lower back and hip joint pain -over time all has improved more.