Biorga Vergeturine cream anti-grooves 125ml£11.77
Vergeturine has a specific action on the tissues of the skin. It allows to prevent and reduce the formation of stretch marks.Vergeturine, has a unique formula that allows to act on various factors causing stretch marks.
- Hydrators (sweet almond oil, Shea butter, glycerine) nourish and soften the skin.
- It can be adapted to important rapid strains (pregnancy, puberty, weight variation).
Throughout life, the skin is subjected to mechanical constraints which, under certain circumstances, affect the quality. Local skin distension promotes the appearance of stretch marks. They are due to rupture of the networks of fibers of collagen and elastin, which translates the occurrence of thin red streaks and then visible white at the level of the skin. The appearance of stretch marks is a common phenomenon. It can be original mechanical, hormonal or drug. Stretch marks occur most often during puberty, pregnancy, and weight changes. They have multiple locations. They are preferentially located on the hips, thighs, chest, lower back. They are also common on the belly after pregnancy including.
- Hydroxyprosilane C and vitamin C are opposed to the destruction of elastic fibers and collagen and promote regeneration.
- The NAC and vitamins C and E protect cell.
Vergeturine cream operating tips:
Vergeturine applies daily on clean skin and dries in light massage:
- 1 time per day for the prevention of stretch marks
- 2 times per day as part of the reduction of stretch marks
- treatment will be extended until the outcome.
During breastfeeding clean carefully the breasts so that your baby does not cream absorb during feeding.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!