3 oak Inflakin inflammatory States 30 tablets
Manufacturer: Les 3 Chenes
SKU: 2201296 the 3 oak Inflakin States inflammatory 30 pills
Inflakin is a complex of natural assets. extract from turmeric it contains is mainly composed of Curcumin active 1100mg. turmeric is known for:
- Play a role in the health of your muscles, bones and joints
- support the good functioning of the liver and participate in digestive comfort
Extract of Harpagophytum it corresponds to an intake of 40mg harpagosides. Harpagophytum is known for:
- support the flexibility and mobility of joints and tendons
- join digestive comfort
Tips for Inflakin States inflammatory using:
Inflakin can be used occasionally or on a regular basis:
in adults, for a substantive program: take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water. For a current moderate: take 1 to 2 tablets per day in one or two catches. High intensity: take 2 to 4 tablets per day in one or more.
Children from 6 years old: 1 to 2 tablets per day in one or two outlets.
Attention, the use of the 3 oak Inflakin is no substitute for a balanced diet and varied. We recommend that you do not exceed the prescribed daily dose on above. Keep Inflakin out of reach of children and away from heat and humidity.
Composition:by DOSE daily pport for 3 tablets:
- Turmeric extract titrated to 95% Curcumin 868 mg either Curcumin 825 mg
- pepper extract titrated to 95% piperine 78,96 mg or 75 mg piperine
- titrated extract of pineapple 250 GDU/g 150 mg to 37.5 GDU Bromelain
- ginger extract titrated 2% of gingerol 142,5 mg either in gingerol 2.85 mg
- white willow extract titrated to 30% of 360 mg salicin is salicin 108 mg
- extract of Chamomile large, 637.5 mg
- extract of Harpagophytum titrated to 2.7% harpagosides 600 mg in harpagosides 16.2 mg
Number of reviews : 2Average rating : 4.5 /5R. Nathaliethe 06/10/20174/ 5Relief to have an easy to take natural pain relief which is gentle on the systemP. Gillianthe 31/05/20175/ 5Surprisingly effective- as good as the NSAID I have been prescribed without hurting my stomach.