Parakito Natural Mosquito Repellent Wristband Black 2 Refills
The Parakito Natural Mosquito Repellent Wristband Black 2 Refills from Para'Kito is a mosquito repellent bracelet/ankle which lasts for 15 days after opening it from the protective bag.
Para'Kito is the result of a discovery in the field of natural molecules to created a targeted repellent. It has been brought to the fore with a specialised 'Smellplast' style of fixing polymers to best enclose and keep them in a mix of essential natural essential oils and food molecules.
This innovative product has been tested for 30 days by the I. Danielle (Research Institute of protection against insects).The results of this study demonstrate that Para'Kito is a technological breakthrough in terms of protection against insects. The Para'Kito bracelet is a product in 2 parts of a polymer with a central plate containing a repellent mix to protect oneself from mosquito bites. Its plate block is placed on the polymer bracelet in order to avoid direct contact with the skin.
Complies with European regulations C.E.
Mosquito protection bracelent for use over 15 days on the wrist or ankle. Suitable for pregnant women.
Para'Kito can be worn on the the wrist or the ankle thanks to its adjustable brace.
Avantages of Parakito:
- Natural active ingrediens with a formula with essential oils suitable for all the family.
- Technological innovation.
- Performance texted by the IRD at Monpelier laboratories in collaboration with the OMS.
- Efficiency in the tropical and temperate region for 15 days for 24 hours a day.
- Ultra light and adjustable.
- Has a whole range of colours and designs.
- Waterproof and refillable.
- May be worn on the wrist or ankle or on a bag or pram.
- Insert the Para'Kito block in the bracelet.
- To be worn either on the wrist or ankle or worn/ kept nearby.
1 black wristband with 2 refills.