Nutrof Total 180 Capsules
- 2 or more: £49.80
The Nutrof Total is a dietary supplement rich in zinc and DHA for healthy eyesight. It also contains copper, vitamins C and E which help to protect cells against oxidative stress. This dietary supplement is rich in:
- Vitamin E is present in vegetable oils. Vitamin C is present in various fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc is present in meat and fish. Copper is present in offal, shellfish, and dried fruit.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are two yellow pigments found in large quantities in some green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and lettuce.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) are two polyunsaturated fatty acids in the omega-3 family. Omega-3s are essential fatty acids. They are acquired either through food or supplements. They are present in the flesh of fatty fish such as tuna, salmon, herring.
- Grapes are rich in phenolic compounds, including resveratrol. Resveratrol is present in some fruits, especially in grapes, oilseeds, and in wine.