Nutrof Total 180 Capsules
The Nutrof Total is a dietary supplement rich in zinc and DHA for healthy eyesight. It also contains copper, vitamins C and E which help to protect cells against oxidative stress. This dietary supplement is rich in:
- Vitamin E is present in vegetable oils. Vitamin C is present in various fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc is present in meat and fish. Copper is present in offal, shellfish, and dried fruit.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are two yellow pigments found in large quantities in some green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and lettuce.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) are two polyunsaturated fatty acids in the omega-3 family. Omega-3s are essential fatty acids. They are acquired either through food or supplements. They are present in the flesh of fatty fish such as tuna, salmon, herring.
- Grapes are rich in phenolic compounds, including resveratrol. Resveratrol is present in some fruits, especially in grapes, oilseeds, and in wine.
IndicationsFood supplement to aid with eyesight.
Directions for use2 capsules per day to be taken with a glass of water at the before of during dinner. It is not recommended to exceed the specified daily dose. Nutrof Total is a dietary supplement and cannot be a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
CompositionFish Oil (Omega 3); Gelatin, Purified Water, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid); Calcium Ascorbate; (Plasticizer) Glycerol (Plasticizer) Sorbitol; Glycerol Monostearate (an Emulsifier), Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Safflower Oil; Vitamin E (α-tocopherol); Zinc (Sulfate); From Vitis Vinifera (Grape Resveratrol); Zeaxanthin; Black Iron Oxide (Dye); Red Iron Oxide (Dye); Copper (Sulfate).
Packaging1 x box of 180 capsules.
Number of reviews : 8Average rating : 4.5 /5L. Brianthe 23/06/20183/ 5I hope it will help with my condition. One drawback was that all instructions were in French.M. Hazelthe 24/05/20185/ 5As expectedM. Hazelthe 09/02/20185/ 5Exactly as describedK. Tacimthe 24/09/20174/ 5Good quality productF. Pinarthe 24/12/20165/ 5Excellent.