Nutrisanté Forcadion 60 tablets
Regular Price: was £11.70
The tablets Forcadion Nutrisanté are a food supplement made from tryptophan. This ingredient is an essential amino acid. It cannot be synthesized by the body; for the proper functioning of the latter, it must be provided by the diet.
The tablets also contain:
- vitamins B6, contributing to a normal energy metabolism
- vitamins B2, which help to reduce fatigue,
- vitamins B1, which contribute to normal psychological functions,
- vitamins B9, contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system.
This food supplement welfare has for quality do not cause addiction or side effect.
Directions for use:
Take in the event of stress, overwork, declines in morale, take 2 tablets per day for 1 month (1 at breakfast, 1 dinner).
It can also support smokers in their smoking cessation.
Forcadion can be associated with a drug and advised without any contraindication to women pregnant or nursing women as well as to mothers after childbirth (baby blues).
- Food supplement that is suitable to the insufficient kidney.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep somewhere cool and dry.
Load Agent: sorbitol, mineral: magnesium oxide, milk proteins rich in alpha-lactalbumin, source of tryptophan, load agent: cellulose, maltodextrin, Humerol (from egg), anti-bonding agents: salts of fatty acids magnesium, dioxide of silicon, natural vitamin E, vitamin B6, B2, B1 and B9.
Box of 60 tablets (for 1 month).Feedback on this page ?