NAT & Form Ginkgo Biloba 200 capsules
Manufacturer: Nat & Form
Regular Price: was £6.60
Nat & Form Ginkgo Biloba capsules are a dietary supplement made from the leaves of this tree is the ginkgo biloba, to the incredible strength and used for 4,000 years in Chinese medicine.
- is naturally source of antioxidants.
- contributes to a good nervous balance,
- participates in maintaining a good cognitive function,
- participates in the peripheral circulation,
- involved in the functioning of hearing and eyesight.
Directions for use:
3 to 6 capsules per day to be swallowed with a full glass of water in the middle of the meal.
- For pregnant and lactating women, ask the doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a dry place and away from heat.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous intake of anticoagulants.
Note: this product is not a drug.
Consult a slot if you are taking anticoagulants simultaneously.
For 6 capsules:
Maltodextrin... 1200 mgAqueous extract of ginkgo biloba leaves... 600 mgVegetable gelatin... 450 mg
No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no vehicle of non-biological origin.
A box of 200 capsules (net weight: 75g).