Milbemax Wide Spectrum Deworming Tablets Cats 2kg+ 2 Tablets
The Milbemax Wide Spectrum Deworming Tablets protect your pet against flat and round worms.
Wide-ranging, they protect against:
- gastro-intestinal nematodes, also called "roundworms", such as Hookworm, Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (roundworm), Trichuris vulpis (whipworm), in the adult stages;
- immature and mature intestinal flatworms (including Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus spp., Mesocestoides spp.) ;
- heartworms (Dirofilaria immitis or Angiostrongylus vasorum);
- lung worms (Crenosoma vulpis and Angiostrongy lus vasorum).
With an artificial beef flavour, your cat with swallow the tablet without difficulty.
IndicationsDeworming tablets for cats bigger than 2kg.
Directions for use
Give the tablet to the animal via the airways, during or after a meal. Respect the dosages below (calculate according to the weight or your pet).
- from 2-4kg : 1/2 tablet
- from 4-8kg: 1 tablet
- from 8-12kg: 1 1/2 tablets
This medication can be used in pregnant or lactating females.
Deworming tablets conservation period: 6 months at a temperature below 25°C.
For 1 film-coated tablet of 132.5mg:
- Milbémycine oxime.....16 mg
- Praziquantel.....40 mg
- Oxyde de fer rouge (E 172).....0,288 mg
Packaging2 divisable tablets.