Les 3 Chênes Inflakin Soothing Tablets 30
Manufacturer: 3 C Pharma
Regular Price: was £13.30
The Inflakin food supplement is enriched with 7 plant extracts and turmeric. The gastro-resistant tablets can be taken as a one-off or on a regular basis.
- turmeric: known for its role in the health and function of bones and joints
- grapple plant: helps improve flexibility and mobility of joints and tendons
- ginger: supports the mobility of the joints
- willow: improves overall muscle and joint health
- fever-few: contributes to quality sleep
These ingredients also contain digestive properties:
- turmeric and grapple plant aid digestion and digestive comfort
- ginger supports the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
The tablets also help with relaxation and contribute to physical and mental well-being.
Directions for use
We advise you to read the following recommendations for the use of Inflakin:
- Basic dosage: take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water
- For a moderate dosage: take 1-2 tablets daily
- For a high dosage: take 2-4 tablets daily
Children over the age of 6 may take the basic dosage.
- If experiencing anticoagulant therapy, seek medical advice before taking this supplement
- Not recommended for people with allergies to salicylates
- The use of Inflakin must not replace a balanced diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep in a dry place, away from heat and light and out of reach of children
Turmeric extract with 95% Curcumin (28%), Fever-few Extract, Grapple Plant Extract with 5% Harpogosides, White Willow Extract with 25% Salicin, Pineapple Extract titrated at 250GDU / bromelain (maltodextrin), Ginger Extract titrated to 2% gingerol, Bulking Agent, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coating Agent, Thickener, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Bulking Agent, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dyes, Red Iron Oxide, Dioxide Titanium, Emulsifiers, Mono and Diglyceride Acetic Ester, Purified Water, Ethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Alginate, Purified Stearic Acid, Pepper Extract Titrated to 95% Piperine, Anti-caking Agents , Magnesium stearate, silica.
3 tablets contain:
- Curcumin extract with 95% curcumin content: 868 mg / curcumin: 825 mg
- Pepper extract with 95% piperine: 78.96 mg / or piperine: 75 mg
- Pineapple Extract with 250GDU / g: 150 mg / bromelain: 37.5GDU / g
- Gingerol extract with 2% gingerol: 142.5 mg / to gingerol: 2.85 mg
- White willow extract with 25% salicin: 360 mg / salicin: 90 mg
- Extract of Camomile: 637.5 mg
- Grapple plant extract with with 5% harpagosides: 600 mg / harpagosides; 30 mg
PackagingBox of 30 tablets.
Number of reviews : 3Average rating : 4.3 /5A. Anonymousthe 12/03/20184/ 5GoodA. Anonymousthe 06/10/20174/ 5Relief to have an easy to take natural pain relief which is gentle on the systemA. Anonymousthe 31/05/20175/ 5Surprisingly effective- as good as the NSAID I have been prescribed without hurting my stomach.