Frontline Spray 500ml
Frontline Spray is a treatment that kills fleas and ticks on contact on your pet's skin. After application, Frontline does not absorb into your pet's bloodstream but concentrates in the skin sebum (a thin surface layer) and is thus stored in the sebaceous glands. Frontline therefore remains in place even several weeks after the initial application. It is resistant to rain, baths and shampoo washes. Fleas and ticks coming into contact with the insecticide/acaricide molecule on the skin of the animal are killed. Frontline targets the nervous system of pests which then die through nervous hyperarousal.
Effective on adult ticks within 24 hours.
Effective against fleas for 60-90 days on dogs and 40 days on cats.
Eliminates over 90% of ticks within 48 hours and thus limiting the spread of disease. Maximal effect sets in after 48 hours.
Effective for 30 days on dogs and 2 weeks on cats.
Kills lice within 48 hours.
Need a wormer treatment to accompany your Frontline spray? Click here.
Protection for cats and dogs from fleas, ticks and lice.
The recommended dose is 3 to 6ml per kilogram of weight. Apply to the skin against the grain and make sure that all of the coat is wet. In the case of high parasitic risk or for animals with a long or thick coat: use the highest dose of Frontline spray (6 ml/kg). To treat the head, as well as young and nervous animals, it is recommended to wear a glove, spray into the palm and rub on to the animal.
1. Wear gloves and bring dog to a well-aired open area (preferably outdoors) for application.
2. Hold the spray bottle upright.
3. Spray the bottleagainst the grain of the animal's fur by respecting the amount of sprays necessary for your animal (see below).
4.The animal should be uniformly damp from the application of the product.
4. Rub the animal afterwards to help the solution set-in.
5. To treat the animal's head, spray a small amount of the solution on the the palm of your gloved hand and apply carefully with fingers to delicate areas.
6. Wait 2 days for the application to set in and take effect on your animal.
Number of sprays:
500ml spray bottle (i.e. animals over 5kg): 2 to 4 sprays for 1kg of weight (may be doubled for long-haired dogs).
Example: For a labrador weighing 40kg; 80 to 160 bottle sprays from either the 250 or 500ml bottles.
500ml spray bottle.Feedback on this page ?
Number of reviews : 56Average rating : 4.9 /5H. Michellethe 21/10/20165/ 5Spray was very effectiveK. Olgathe 21/10/20165/ 5It's the best product on the marketP. Robertthe 19/10/20165/ 5very goodN. Staceythe 18/10/20165/ 5Just as it said on the tinH. Janethe 17/10/20165/ 5Excellent always use this product