Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets 6 Pipettes
Protection against fleas, ticks and lice for cats and ferrets.
DescriptionFrontline Combo Cat is a skin solution in pipette form to eliminate fleas, ticks and lice from your pet and your home.
The action of the anti-parasite pipettes is twofold:
- it eliminates fleas and ticks from your pet,
- it inhibits the development of new flea eggs and larvae in the home.
- Frontline Combo Cat & Ferret does not pass into your pet's bloodstream but concentrates in the sebum of the skin (thin surface layer) and is stored in the sebaceous glands.
This anti-parasite product is resistant to rain, baths and shampoos (provided there is a 48 hour delay between application and exposure to water, and not more than one bath or shampoo per week).
IndicationsFlea pipettes for cats and ferrets.
- Flea control for cats that eliminates and inhibits flea reproduction for 4 weeks.
- Helps prevent flea-related allergic reactions in cats.
- Anti-tick for cats with action on the 3 species of ticks present in France.
- Prevents infestation of the habitat by reducing the laying of fleas, preventing the hatching of larvae and limiting the formation of cocoons.
- Can be used on kittens over 2 months and over 1 kg.
- Suitable for ferrets over 6 months of age.
- Reapply regularly.
Directions for useExternal skin solution to be applied once a month to the cat's skin (between the shoulder blades to prevent the animal from licking it itself).
- Take the pipette out of its packaging and break the tip at the pre-cut part.
- Spread the hairs to apply directly to the skin.
- Place the tip on the skin between the animal's two shoulders and squeeze the pipette several times in order to completely empty its contents in one or two points.
Recommendations for application of the pipettes :
- Apply to dry skin. It is very important to spread the hair between the shoulders so that the skin is visible: apply the product to the skin and not to the hair.
- Read carefully the instructions for use provided.
- Do not use on rabbits.
- Do not wash or bathe your pet for 2 days after applying the product.