Frontline Anti-Parasite Dog & Cat Spray 500ml
The Frontline Anti-Parasite Dog & Cat Spray 500ml is an express anti-parasite spray treatment for your cat or dog. It kills fleas, ticks and lice by nervous hyperexcitation.
In detail, it neutralises:
- all fleas within 24 hours of their arrival on your pet;
- 90% of ticks within 48 hours, thus reducing the risk of disease transmission;
- all lice within 48 hours.
This treatment has been formulated so that it does not enter the bloodstream of your pet: it concentrates itself on the skin's sebum, which is found in the sebaceous glands. Therefore, it works for several weeks after application and is resistent to rain, bathing and shampoo.
The duration of effectiveness of the treatment for your dog is:
- 60 to 90 days for fleas,
- 30 days for ticks.
For your cat, they are:
- 40 days for fleas,
- 2 weeks for ticks.
IndicationsAnti-parasite treatment (against fleas, ticks and lice) for cats and dogs less than 5kg in weight.
Directions for use
Usual recommended dose: 3-6ml per kilogram of weight.
Instructions for use:
- Wear gloves and place yourself in a well-ventilated space to treat your pet.
- Hold the bottle vertically and spray the treatment onto the fur, respecting the recommended number of sprays per kg of weight (for the 500ml spray, 2 sprays/kg, up to 4/kg for pets with long fur).
- Moisten the animal evenly with the treatment.
- Rub the animal to promote contact between the treatment and the skin.
- To treat the animal's head, place some of the treatment in the palm of your gloved hand, then apply to delicate areas.
- Wait 2 days after application before bathing your pet.