The warmer days are quickly approaching, so waste no more time and put all odds in your favour to look your best this summer. There’s no doubt about it, to look your best you definitely have to plan things ahead… So, it’s time to tone up your body, get rid of unsightly hairs and prepare your skin for the sun.
1 - Goodbye Cellulite!
Cellulite is the surface layer of fat beneath the epidermis which forms small, fatty deposits that are responsible for the dimpled, cellulite appearance of the skin. Generally, it is most noticeable on the thighs and buttocks, although it can also appear on the stomach or even on the arms.
To get rid of it, there are several anti-cellulite creams and gels with draining and fat burning properties to strengthen and smooth out the skin. For extra effectiveness, combine the action of the cream with a palpating and rolling massage to stimulate micro-circulation and decongest fatty cells.
Similarly, some dietary supplements may also be used to treat cellulite, such as drainers, which combat water retention and unblock the tissues, or burners, which act on burning fat.
Finally, try slimming garments and under-garments. They refine the silhouette and correct the dimpled and lumpy appearance of the skin thanks to the micro-encapsulated properties integrated in the fabric.
Anti-cellulite tips: Avoid dietary fats and simple carbohydrates, reduce your salt intake as much as possible and drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day.
Waterpill celullite helps refine the silhouette and eliminate the orange peel
Capri pants slimming helping to have a flat stomach
Help to refine the silhouette and regain a firmer and more toned skin
Regular Price: was £12.50
Vitadraine Drink has a double drainer action and water anti-retention.
Cellulysse is a food supplement made from grape pomace. It helps to refine the silhouette.
2 - No More Hair!
Oh yes, before showing off your beautiful legs, hair removal is imperative!
There are several different solutions to choose from:
- • Shaving or hair-removal cream: practical and quick, these are perfect solutions for women on the go who’d rather forgo the pain.
- • Waxing: this achieves perfect, long-lasting removal, even for short hair. The results last for several weeks and the hair grows back thinner and in smaller quantities. Cold depilatory wax, hot or roll-on wax, to each their own solutions.
- • Epilator: practical and economical over the long term, it is also a long-lasting method for hair removal (which can be a bit painful!). The disadvantage is the risk of ingrown hair.
This wide variety of methods should help you decide on your preferred solution to get rid of all your unwanted hair, leaving your skin soft and flawless.
With our bleaching creams, you may also conceal your darker hairs.
Finally, don’t forget your post epilation care. In addition to soothing and rehydrating your skin, your aftercare will also slow down hair regrowth. To prevent ingrown hair, try our anti-ingrown hair care.
- 2 or more: £6.30
Netline bleaching cream with aloe vera to lighten and disguise unsightly hairs and stubble.
Stops ingrown hairs on the face, legs and bikini line.
Regular Price: was £12.60
For efficient and safe hair removal for beautifully smooth skin
hair soft, easy, 2 easy gestures for sensitive skin.
Depilatory cream for gentle epilation of legs, underarms and bikini line
3 - Get your skin ready for the sun!
After waiting all winter, the warmer days are finally here. But before basking in the sun, it is important to prepare your skin in advance. As a matter of fact, the sun triggers the formation of free radicals that are harmful to the body and speed up skin ageing.
Your skin has defences against this kind of harm. But in order to better prepare your skin, you can count on tailored dietary supplements to help stimulate your defences. Formulated from vitamins, fatty acids and carotenoids, these supplements are your partner in crime. But be aware, in no circumstance do they replace sun creams.
Close-up details of the key ingredients in these dietary supplements:
- • Antioxidants such as vitamin C and E contribute to the protection of the cells against oxidative stress. This stress is characterised by free radical aggression against cells.
- • Fatty acids provided by vegetable oils such as primrose or borage will act on the moisturisation of the skin allowing it to keep its elasticity and softness.
- • Caretenoids such as beta-carotenes and lycopenes are natural pigments that can be found in fruits and vegetables. These pigments boost the production of melanin which is responsible for the colouration of the skin.
To get your skin ready for the sun, you should begin your treatment one month before beginning sun exposure and continue throughout.
Formula specifically developed for normal and tanned skin.
Léro Solaire prepares the skin for tanning.
Prepares, stimulates, prolongs the Tan, provides hydration and elasticity of the skin
- Spend £84 or more
- Get 1 Oil 5 senses 100ml & 1 Pouch FREE
Food supplement source of beta carotene from natural origin.
Regular Price: was £17.50
Capsules made from selenium, vitamin E, copper and natural lycopene.