Bionike Acnet Treatment and Prevention of Acne Cream 30ml
Regular Price: was £11.90
- Up to 90% OFF Acniregul Cleansing Gel
This medical cream is for the topical treatment of mild and moderate acne. Based on the synergistic action of 6% glycolic acid and 1% salicylic acid, this cream has a balanced keratolitique action and helps to remove the old cornea layer and promote skin renewal.
This cream helps to get rid of spots and blackheads through cleaning out the sebaceous follicles. The presence of alpha-hydroxy acid esters and S-Carboxymethylcysteine, allowing the skin to breathe and reducing the seborrhea in the area treated. Daily use of the Acnet cream reduces the number of lesions and stops skin inflammatories.
The Acnet cream can be used during medical treatment or background therapy. As it is well tolerated, the Acnet cream can be used in all chronic cases that require prolonged treatment.
Dermatological cream to target light and moderate skin acne.
Apply the product in the evening preferably on the different areas to be treated (face, back, and shoulders if necessary) after gently cleaning the skin. Apply the cream and the leave overnight. For best results, it is recommended to associate with this treatment the other products in the range Acnet. We also recommend the Bionike Acteen Hydramat Cream Sebo-Normalising 40ml to regulate skin sebum production.
Warning: avoid contact with eyes.
- In the event of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly and consult a doctor.
- For external use only - Do not take orally.
- Do not apply to mucous membranes.
- In the case of particularly delicate skin, perform a test on a small area of skin before using the product.
- If no reaction is observed after 24 hours, proceed with the use of the product.
- Store product in a cool and dry place at room temperature.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or sunlamps during treatment.
- Intense UV exposure could give rise to transient phenomena of photosensitisation.
- Do not expose to sunlight or frost. Keep out of children's reach.
Adverse effects: the low pH of the product may cause irritation to people with especially clear or delicate skin. If this occurs, suspend the treatment and consult a physician.
Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, S-carboxymethylcysteine, L-lysine Esters Of Alpha-hydroxy Acids (Malic And Citric).
Excipients: Emulsifiers, Deionized Water and Filtered Q.s. Ad 100.
Number of reviews : 1Average rating : 5 /5T. Thao Vanthe 19/01/20175/ 5Absolutely amazing. 2 days and i can see the miracles alr:)) definitely a must have item