Biocanina Biocafluor dog & cat 250ml£11.20
Biocafluor has been designed for dogs and cats.Its innovative formulation combines:
- Fluorine: allows to remineralize enamel and strengthened to limit the development of caries, and acid attacks
- Xylitol: helps reduce the formation of plaque and Tartar and helps fight bad breath,
- Chlorhexidine: has a dental anti-plaque activity.
This product added to drinking water, allows a daily maintenance of oral hygiene.
Tips for using Biocafluor:
Deworm regularly your dog or your cat for maximum efficiency. In the presence of important Tartar or oral lesions, and/or alteration of the general State, consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
- Dilute 1 CAP in 500 ml of water.
- Change drinking water every 24 hours even if everything has not been consumed.
- A bottle allows treatment of a month
- Chlorhexidine limits
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Dye red culvert E124
- Excipients palatable q.s.p. 250 ml.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!