Biocanina Biocafluor dog & cat 250ml£12.05
Biocafluor has been designed for dogs and cats.
its innovative formulation Associates:
- Fluorine: allows to remineralize enamel and strengthen it to limit acid attacks and the development of caries,
- Xylitol: helps to reduce the formation of plaque and Tartar and helps fight bad breath,
- Chlorhexidine: a dental anti-plaque activity.
This product, added to drinking water, makes daily maintenance of oral hygiene.
Biocafluor operating tips:
Worm regularly your dog or your cat for maximum efficiency. In the presence of significant scale or sores, or impairment of the general condition, consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
- Dilute 1 CAP in 500 ml of water.
- Change drinking water every 24 hours even if everything has not been consumed.
- A bottle allows a one month treatment
- Chlorhexidine digluconate
- sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Dye red culvert E124
- Excipients has q.s.p. 250 ml.
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!