Bepanthen Spray Foam Burns 75ml£0.00
what is Bepanthen Spray Foam?
Bepanthen Spray Foam comes in the form of tiny droplets (Nanosorb technology), which intensify the contact with injured skin and thus facilitating the absorption of moisture. Nanosorb technology lasting moisturize the area of burnt skin, which is an essential prerequisite for healing. There is no need to penetrate the foam by massaging the skin: it enters alone and thus guarantees a simple and painless.
how does foam Spray Bepanthen it?
foam spray has a dual action:
it refreshes immediately and lastingly and soothes the pain of this fact and avoids that other cells are harmed. Furthermore, Bepanthen Spray Foam provides skin a sustainable supply of moisture and physiological lipid and thus promotes the natural healing process of the skin burned.
* immediately cool the area of skin burned under cold running water
* in case of sunburn, spray directly Bepanthen Spray
* shake the bottle. To spray, hold the bottle in a vertical position. Spray the area of skin burned 2-5 cm away until it is completely covered
* do not massage the skin!
* wait a few minutes until foam is resolved
* renew the operation if necessary
when used on the face, do not spray the product in the eyes, nose, mouth or ears. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes. Do not swallow or inhale.
Bepanthen Spray Foam must be protected from the Sun's rays and shall not be exposed to temperatures above 50 C. Do not store above 25 c..
Our experts recommend
This product is either discontinued or no longer available. Our in-house experts have selected similar products so you can find what you need!