Alvityl Defences Syrup 240ml
- 2 or more: £8.48
DescriptionAlvityl Defences Syrup is an oral solution with an exclusive formula that combines 3 active ingredients: Echinacea, Propolis and Vitamin C:
- Echinacea: North American plants used by Indians
- Propolis: substance produced by bees used to cleanse the hive
- Vitamin C: contained mainly in fruits and vegetables and necessary for the body's defences
Throughout the year, and especially during the winter, the body can become fatigued, and must deal with external aggression.
The periods of recovery can be sometimes long and difficult.
Children or adults may need a boost to contribute to the body's immune system.
Directions for use
- Children under 6 years old: 1 measuring spoon (5ml) twice a day
- Children after 6 years: 2 scoops (10ml) twice a day
- Adolescents from 12 years old and adults: 3 measuring spoons (15ml), twice a day
Do not exceed the daily recommendation.
To use as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Shake the bottle before use. Renew if necessary. Do not take for more than 8 consecutive weeks. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume preferably within 1 month.
CompositionSorbitol, Glucose syrup, Glycolic extract of Echinacea Purpurea, Glycolic extract of propolis, Vitamin: Calcium L-ascorbate, Glycolic extract of Echinacea angustifolia, Rosehip, Flavor: tutti frutti, Citric acid, Flavor: orange, Carrot juice.