This product is no longer made or distributed.
Alvita Automatic Advanced Blood Pressure Arm Monitor£40.00
SKU 6002959_w Alvita Advanced Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a new model with a large square screen that can be used by 2 different people as it has 2 separate memories of the last 60 measurements.
It has an arrhythmia detection function (IHB) and an irregular heartbeat detection function.
It can be used to determine :
- the systolic pressure (pressure in the arteries at the time of the
cardiac contraction or maximum pressure )
- diastolic pressure (pressure in the arteries between 2
contractions or minimum pressure )
- the pulse.
Operating principle: OSCILLOMETRIC method.
Technical characteristics :
- Dimensions of the device: 16cm x 11.1cm x 7.5cm.
- Screen dimensions: 7.4cm x 7.4cm
- Display: digital LCD screen
- Pressure 30 to 260mm Hg (mercury).
. pulse 40 to 199 beats per minute
- Automatic inflation thanks to an integrated micro air pump.
- Automatic deflation by pressure valve.
- Built-in memory that allows the display of 2 x 60 previous measurements,
with date and time, and the average of the measurements and guest mode.
- Date/time function
- Display of results with blood pressure data evaluation indicator (WHO/ESH (European Society of Hypertension) in 2007) materialized by a green to red color cursor on the left side.
- Audible signal at the end of the measurement.
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries type AA LR06 (supplied)
- Automatic shutdown after one minute of non-use.
- Weight: approx. 310g without batteries.
Warranty: 2 years.