3 Oaks Sedatuxil syrup 125ml
Manufacturer: 3 C Pharma
Syrup Sedatuxil of the laboratory the 3 Oaks is a food supplement in the form of oral solution to syrupy texture.This syrup is made from 6 plant extracts (Marshmallow, Plantain, clove, thyme, Quercetin and garlic).
- The Plantain and the clove support respiratory comfort.
- Garlic supports the functioning of the respiratory system.
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 3 tablespoons per day.Children from 36 months: take 1 to 3 teaspoons a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.Keep out of the reach of young children.
Excerpt from white stock; Marshmallow extract; water; fructose; glucose syrup and fructose [wheat]; honey; plantain extract; caramel coloring. clove extract; caramel aroma (1%); extract of thyme; N - acetylcysteine; quercetin; xanthan gum; Conservatives: sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate; acidifier: citric acid; extract of garlic.
- Excerpt from bouilion white 9 900 mg
- Excerpt from Marshmallow 5 010 mg
- Honey 1200 mg
- Excerpt from plantain 750 mg
- Extract from clove 510 mg
- Extract of thyme 252 mg
- N - acetylcysteine 17532 mg
- Quercetin 150 mg
- Extract of garlic titled 02% 10 mg allicin
1 bottle of 125ml.